Felix Felix

I think your flash is cool!

I think you actaully have skill and later on it will develop into something awesome. I like the sound syncing nicely into the animation. and the movement is neat. I hope though that your your is more smooth. Anyway great flash short.

Help Needed:NeedAnimators Help Needed:NeedAnimators

Oh I can't wait to see more!

You got real skills right here. I hope you finds some animators willing to colaab with you.

Madness is Contagious Madness is Contagious

The animation is good.

It cool and all but wow I felt bad when the dude lost his family.

XXBlinx responds:

rofl

BSE V3 Round3 BSE V3 Round3

Dude, one word Awesome!

I love the animation and that sound that goes with it. Might I recommend having them more longer though. Anyway it was great 5 votes and 10/10 rating

Fred the Monkey Relaunch! Fred the Monkey Relaunch!

Sweet, it passed

Awsome this was one of my favorite flash animation. I am surprised that it didn't got a reward. Everything was great the style, animation, the characters, and the humor. Anyway great animation dude.

JKR responds:

Thanks. I thought I might squeeze out a daily fourth or fifth with it (couldn't compete with Larry, for sure) but it was not to be. That's okay, though, I'm just glad people are enjoying the cartoon! In the end, that's what really matters.

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

Totally amazing

I loved this animation it freakin rocks I hope you keep at it now that a really epic pokemon battle.

The mirror car The mirror car

LOL that was hilarious =D

I like this I hope you can make more this is awsome how he get screwed in the end by the mirror car.

A Robo Western A Robo Western

Wow the most awsome flash ever!

You guys did an excellent job on this every thing was great I love every single thing about this flash.
The animation and style was flawless and perfection.
The story is awsome and highly original.
I love how you combine action and comedy into one now that deserve a 10.
Great job on the hard work I hope I will see more

sonic dodgeball sonic dodgeball

Hehehe Lol!

Ha I laugh to death thinking who the poor unlucky sucker good one.

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

It was so random that I thought made it awsome

Dude this is your best animation and love how it was so random that always get me. XD Anyway great job.