Indie Jones Indie Jones

Woah this games is amazing!

You have my full support on this, this game made me laugh and excited espically when you lose Indie Jones screams. XD I hope you make more.

More Zombies More Zombies

Oh boy, Game of the week I remember I rated This

This is one hell of a good game I gave it a 5 while it was under judgement and now looking on at this I am glad I rated it. Dude the graphic was great the story was awsome and the game and arsenal of weapon choices was perfect top ratings right here.

Perfect game Tanoku I am hoping to see more in the future!

Vehicle Tower Defense Vehicle Tower Defense

Awsome!

In a strange way I thought this game is awsome and you have improved on it great job man the music is fun and the graphics were neat I give a 5 and also a 10

Jenna Moonlight Sim II Jenna Moonlight Sim II

Wow this is cool

this is the most interactive game I ever play the graphic 10 and the story line 10 you deserve a great rating

Bomee responds:

thanks, that's very generous of you!

Hanted House: Scary Time Hanted House: Scary Time

huh

okay, the whole point of the vid was good. But the only problem i found was the lack of grammar. It was awful. "You is dead"??? Makes no sense and "You Losed"? Its not correct and makes you sound unintelligent. "Cause i is died"??? Come on dude this would have been perfect if not for the Grammar dude. But good job on it =D

US Cities US Cities

cool

great game man I had know idea their some unusally cities but it cool to know and blaze57 I from NJ to =)